For those who wanna share our happiness







Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our newly purchased unit




Opps, forget to update on our latest purchase recently- a resale corridor unit in Bukit Panjang. 12yrs flat with a prime location just directly opposite the future BP Hub and Downtown line. With a 24hr coffee hse behind my blk and nearby BP plaza/ Sheng siong supermart across the street, I can basically have everything at my door step =) Not to mention my MIL staying just 10mins away from us and a direct bus just 25min back to Yishun.. Heehee, everything seems perfect but only with 1 condition, accepting a corridor unit with indian neighbours on both sides. Haiz, guess nothing is ideal so long the benefits are greater =) He says: "You can get free invites to celebrate Deepavali and free cooking tips on indian cuisine!"

Okay sounds good.. Let just hope everything will turnout as good as it seems =)

1 comment:

  1. Yo Carman! It's me!!! Hehe...
    I'm sure everything will turn out to be good. Can't wait to see you settle down, done up with all your plannings and move ahead! Jia you!!! Shilin

    ReplyDelete